If you are willing to have a full view of your Facebook on Android, it is just the right place you have landed here. It is not so that easy to force open Facebook desktop on your android phone. It might be a reason that you are willing to enjoy that experience on a smaller screen and brand promotion also is a quite common reason.
Facebook doesn’t allow anyone to force open Facebook desktop on android smartphones. Whenever a person tries to assume the same they will be later automatically redirected to the mobile version of Facebook. One of the main reasons behind this issue is the restrictions over device-specific versions. Developers are consistently trying their best to provide you better user experience of Facebook. And, to ensure that also have provided up some safe passes for it.
Whatever be the reason you are trying to force open Facebook desktop on your android handset, it gets quite difficult to acquire that due to lesser pixels and capabilities. If you still want to acquire the same, here are some quick and working solutions that can help you in using the desktop version of Facebook on your Android handset. Just make sure to go with the one that goes well as per your preferences.
Solution 1: Using a direct link
If you are willing to force open Facebook desktop using direct link is the safest method to go along with. It is the official method to launch the desktop version of Facebook on your Android handset as the official URL is being used here. The only things that you have to do for going with the process are:
- Launch your web browser and then add URL in the search bar without making any mistake.
- The Facebook mobile version will flash up on your home screen. Click on the Login section and make sure to make a secure login to your Facebook account.
- It will force open Facebook desktop version on your android phone.
- Once done, don’t forget to bookmark the above link. It will help you in opening up the desktop version of Facebook on your android handset with a single click only.
Solution 2: Using Browser Settings
It is another one of the most effective and instant way to force open Facebook desktop on your Android Smartphone. The methods work effectively on the majority of the web browsers and hence one can use it effectively.
- Launch your web browser and then tap on the three dots being present there on the top right corner of your home screen.
- You will be provided with different options here. Just select Request Desktop Site from the provided menu.
- Once done with the above process successfully, now add “facebook.com” in the search bar.
- That’s it. You will now redirect to the desktop version of Facebook.
- You might be sometimes asked to change the UAString or User Agent String in the app settings. The process is quite helpful and allows the browser to always render the full desktop version of all the websites you visited using your Smartphone browser.
You may also like: How to Create Multiple Snapchat Accounts in Android